Tytus has been home for a week. It feels so right. It also feels exausting but that part will get better, or I'll get used to it. It's been amazing. Sam and I were talking about how we wrestled with whether we should adopt a second child. And now that's hard to imagine. We are so blessed to be his mommy and daddy. Tytus is such a happy boy. He laughs all the time and gets so excited when we play with him. He loves to wrassle with daddy. And he is a cuddle bug. He will often come over to us for a hug and a kiss in the middle of playing. He waves at everybody and loves to give high fives. He loves to sit on the backyard swing with me. He has such a beautiful smile. A contagious silly laugh. And a tender heart.
Having my whole family home is such a blessing. For the first time in two and a half years, I feel like all of me is home.
6 years ago


1 comments:
That is great! Congrats!
Post a Comment