
Today is a day of rejoicing. We are a family of four and I couldn't be happier. I will give just a quick update. Sam and Tytus got home safely. We had a wonderful reunion at the airport. Violet LOVES Tytus. She wanted to be right next to him and would smile really big and wave and when he would look away she would put her hand on his cheek and try to pull his face back towards hers. It was so precious. Already tonight they kissed each other goodnight. She is such a good big sister. When it was bath time and Tytus kept running out of the bathroom, she would run and go get him and say "Bah Tye" which means bath time. Tytus loves his home. He is happy and smiley and full of giggles. God has blessed us beyond measure.
6 years ago


3 comments:
Praise Jesus. You're journey is complete! Cute pic.
What a beautiful family you have!!! I love how God puts families together. I am sure you would agree His ways are always best!!!
You have a very good blog Katy that the main thing a lot of interesting and beautiful. I really like it & shared with my friends! hope u submit it for free in this website to increase visitor.
Post a Comment