Ten years ago I married the love of my life. And I would do it all over again. The last ten years have been absolutely amazing and I could not ask for a better husband. He is perfect for me. I was so in love with him then, yet compared to now, it was like I didn't even know him. And I love him more everyday. He is a strong committed follower of Jesus, he works as unto the Lord, he loves me completely, he understands my craziness, he is a talented worship leader, humble, thoughtful, kind, generous, and strong. He supported me unfailingly through the hardest couple of years of my life. And somehow made them some of the best years of our marriage. He encourages me to pursue my dreams, and makes me want to be a better person.
This year we have begun a whole new adventure together. And now I am seeing a whole other side of him. He only keeps getting better. Sam is one of the best dads I have ever known. He loves unconditionally. He is patient yet firm. He takes such good care of our amazing children and he is always thinking of how we can be better.
When I think back over the last ten years, it has been filled with absolute joy! Now, as we started our family, I know the next ten years will look totally different. But I imagine they will be filled with a whole new kind of joy. I could never express how blessed I am. God has been SO gracious and kind and faithful. I could never deserve the life he has given me.
Sam, I love you with all of my heart. And I am SO proud to be your wife. Happy 10th Anniversary.
6 years ago


1 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment