On monday December 7th we received our Court Date for Violet on December 30th! I can't even begin to explain how happy I was to get that call. I was crying and laughing and shaking and screaming. I was also driving which proved to be quite dangerous! :) It felt like the best day of my life. I woke up early and found snow outside which NEVER happens where we live. I think it's only snowed once in my life. AND my nephew was born that day, and I got a court date. Could I be any happier? Well, maybe, come December 30th. :) PRAISE THE LORD! He is always good!
If you would have told me in February when we first layed eyes on our baby girl, that we would wait until now, I wouldn't have been able to handle it. I think I would have lost it. Not that I didn't lose it several times along the journey, but God has been so faithful and so gracious to me. I have experienced his comfort, his joy, his peace, his goodness in new ways. But the journeys not over yet.
PLEASE join me in praying that we pass court on December 30th. There are many reasons that a person fails court. If we don't pass they will reschedule for another day. SO please pray that we pass.
As for Tytus, we are still waiting on his paperwork. I will keep you all posted if we hear anything :)
6 years ago


2 comments:
That is great! You have been patient long enough. We will be thinking of you.
Sooooooo amazing!!!
Post a Comment