Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I dreaded the holidays this year. The thought of going through Christmas again without my babies was unbearable to me. But having a court date has given me so much more hope, and I ended up having a wonderful Christmas. Violet and Tytus have no idea how loved they are. They are going to be a part of a family that is full of so much love. I felt so blessed opening multiple presents this year for my children who are not yet home, and yet already considered to be family by my parents/brothers/sisters etc.
I'm already a mommy in my heart but in 5 days I may legally be the mommy of one of my children. Christmas may be over but I'm hoping the most wonderful day of the year is yet to come.

2 comments:

Alison said...

This brought tears to my eyes. Tears of joy, of course. I love you, Stinky Cantro. And Vi & Ty, too. :)

Traci Weldie said...

Praying!!!