Monday, December 28, 2009

Tomorrow Night!

I have a constant feeling of butterflies in my stomach. I can think of nothing else but our court date tomorrow night. I have waited SO LONG for this day and can hardly believe it's here. I feel like every part of me is on edge, eagerly waiting. Like riding in a roller coaster to the top of the hill. Each hour the goes by is like the clicking of the track while I wait for the exhilaration of the ride on the other side. In a little over 24 hours, I could be Violet's mom. Right now I can imagine nothing I want more.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Sending Happy Happy Thoughts

Joy Portis said...

anxiously awaiting wonderful news! So excited for you, it's been such a long journey!

Hamfam5 said...

PRAYING FOR YOU TONIGHT!!!!!
Just wanted to let you know....... =)

Nancie