Thursday, August 27, 2009

Keep Praying

Remember when I said I wasn't going to post anything until we got a court date. Who would have thought we'd still be here now.
Well, things are moving in a positive direction. It's hard for me to think that we wont just hit another snag, because that's what's happened for the last 5 months. But in a nut shell, Aster was able to meet with the official. They are trying to get things moving with the orphanage. The official sounds like she is willing to work with the orphanage director and that is a good thing not only for my adoption but for all the other little ones in the orphanage.
Thank you all for your continued prayers. This has been a LONG process. I appreciate your support so much. We would never make it without you all.
We still don't have Tytus's second medical report. So please pray that it comes in and we can move forward in his case.
Pray that the official will sign Violet's paperwork.
Thank you!