The last week has been tough for me. Sometimes I just feel so weary of the journey. God has taught me so much but sometimes my heart is still so heavy as I receive more pictures of my baby and she gets bigger and bigger.
Here are my prayer requests. Pray that we get Tytus's medical report back so they can begin the paperwork to get ready for a court date.
Pray that Aster (a CWA employee) is able to gain the favor of the official in Violet's region so that she can finish her paperwork.
Pray that when the courts reopen on October 6th both cases will be ready to be assigned a court date.
And lastly, pray that I keep my eyes fixed of God. That I remember that He is always working. Even when we can't see it.
6 years ago


1 comments:
Hold tight. We will be thinking of you!
Post a Comment