Well, I waited as long as I could to post this. But I must share with the world. I am adopting a beautiful baby boy! Sam and I got our second referral on July 28th. We plan to name him Tytus. He is about 5 months old. He is SO cute. We officially accepted the referral last week, while I was at camp. So I am going to have two babies about 4 months apart. God is so awesome!
So the courts will close until October 6th. So be praying that both Violet and Tytus's cases are ready to go when they re-open.
6 years ago


9 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Oh Katy!!! I'm so thrilled for you. God is good. Praying for quick document prep and an early Oct. court date!
Tears of joy right now! This is amazing news! Let us know if you need any boy furniture ... check our website in a couple days when I update it with our current pieces (u will get the family discount as a present...which means super cheap) www.dandlsmith.com
Good for you and Sam! That was wonderful news to read tonight!!! Now, we will pray for the rest of the summer that all the paperwork is ready to go on Oct. 6th!
Katy, where is your little boy at? Is he with Violet?
Our boy is at the Soddo Orphanage. Not with Violet. And have I mentioned that he's cute. :)
Woo hoo! So excited. I can't believe we are in the same boat! Our kids our gonna be friends! Wanna come hang out with me in Ethiopia in a few weeks? Looks like I will be there 3-4 weeks waiting for both embassy dates. You could see your kiddos:) I know I make it sound all easy.
Oh Lisa,
I would LOVE to go to Ethiopia with you. If only I could get a southwest airlines $99 deal. :)
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment