Sunday, September 13, 2009

Maybe soon

Tomorrow I am really hoping to get some news about the adoption. Supposedly our paperwork should have been done this week. But they haven't been able to confirm that yet. The offices in ET were closed thursday and friday for Ethiopian new year. So I'm anxious to find out more info tomorrow. I'm not letting myself believe it's done until it's actually turned in to the court. I did receive some new pictures of Tytus. He is SO cute. So, I'm hoping that since they were able to email pictures, they should have been able to email his second medicals. We'll see.
I was feeling really frustrated/angry last week about the whole thing. But for the millionth time God worked on my heart this morning and reminded me that He is ALWAYS working. And that He is ALWAYS in control. I'm not hopeless because my hope is in Him. And He never changes.
People continue to whole heartedly support us, and I continue to be amazed. Several people told me this week that they are praying everyday for our babies and for us. And it boosts my heart everytime I hear that. It's been a long wearisome journey. Sometimes I feel lonely. But God is quick to remind me how many people are fighting this battle with us in prayer. Tytus and Violet are two very blessed babies, they just don't know it yet. Thank you for continuing to love and support us. We could NEVER have endured this without all of you.

1 comments:

Janell said...

Praying that it is soon Katy! I can't wait to see on here that everything is in order!! God is growing you. I can testify that although the wait at times was terrible, when the travel date comes and you get to ET and you see your babies, it's all worth it and you don't think about the wait or the heartache. It's only pure joy. And every day thereafter has been incredible. Not always easy, but joyful b/c God is GOOD!!