We got back from camping yesterday, so I thought I should give you all something new to read. I'm hoping that this was our last memorial day camping trip without our baby. We went to Santa Cruz and went to the Boardwalk one day. We also went down to Monterey Bay Aquarium which was a lot of fun. We were approached on our way into the aquarium and asked to be a part of a study. Ben did a survey on the way in and again on the way out, the lady followed us around at the aquarium, and we all got in for free. It was great!! Sometimes I think God just decides to bless us, just because he can.
Nothing new has happened with the adoption. But we should be getting our T-shirts in today which I am very excited about. We haven't even got our first order yet and half of them are already gone. I think I'm going to end up wearing mine all the time because in some way it will make me feel like I'm doing something for the adoption.
Anyhow, please continue to pray for us: pray for my sanity as we wait, pray that God would provide for our needs, most importantly pray for our baby, whether born or unborn that she and her birthmother would be safe and nourished and that her birthmother would give her life to Christ.
6 years ago


3 comments:
I'm so excited for you!!!!!! You guys will make awesome parents!!
What a great thing to happen at the aquarium. (Did you know I really like zoo's and aquariums???)
Melanie tells me how she thinks about your baby all the time and is often praying for that beautiful child, and for you and for Sam.
I want you to know I am praying too. This is such an exciting process for me too. I get to see how God is working in you and Sam every step of the way. It's pretty sweet.
I am wearing my shirt today! And I will wear it again on Saturday! :)
Post a Comment