Today is one of those days where I feel like this adoption is never going to happen. I'm terrible at waiting for things especially when I dont know how long the waiting will continue. Sometimes I feel so positive but today I feel overwhelmed by the distance we have left to go. I just want to go to Ethiopia and get our baby. Can someone push the fast forward button! I have to keep reminding myself of how God has provided so far. His timing is perfect this I know. Maybe I should go read my bible and quit complaining. :)
6 years ago


1 comments:
hey girl! i'm so sorry about how you are feeling at this moment! I know its totally different but that is similar to what I felt when i was pregnant... i was going crazy because i just wanted to see what my baby looked like and look him in the eyes.... you will have your day and it will be the most beautiful day of your life... before you know it, it will have come and gone ... i am so excited for you!! and hang in there!
Post a Comment