Today I turned in our T-shirt order. Yay! I've been really excited about this idea and now we can really get started on it. So, I'm not sure when they'll be done, but it's in their hands now. The design can be seen on the right side of the blog. You can even order them right here through paypal. Just dont forget to note which size you want in the area it allows you to write a note. :)
This weekend was mothers day which was pretty torturous. I just kept thinking all day that I feel like a mother in my heart already, but I don't have my baby yet. I wonder if she is born yet, I wonder if she's with her birthmother this mother's day. Or is she in an orphanage waiting for me to come get her. And so once again I prayed for her and entrusted her to my Heavenly Father's care.
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment