
I can't believe I am so bad at updating my blog now! We officially passed court for Tytus on Tuesday April 13th. We received his birth certificate this Friday (April 30th) and they will hopefully turn in our paperwork to the Embassy on Wednesday! That means we will travel whenever the Embassy does an investigation on our case and gives us our Embassy date. So hopefully within the next 8 weeks, I will get to hold my baby boy again! I cannot wait to see him. When I said goodbye to him in Ethiopia, I didn't expect it to be this long before seeing him again.
Things with Violet are going awesome! We had our first post placement meeting with the social worker on Friday. She said Violet was one of the most well adjusted children she has seen. She said you wouldn't even know she hasn't always been ours. I already knew she was doing really well, but to hear the social worker say it was really nice.
Well, now I remember why I am so bad at updating my blog, Violet woke up, so I need to go. I will try to write again soon.
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment