So, after finding out on Wednesday that they expected it to be a few weeks before they got the paperwork together to submit to court, I completely fell apart. I cried and cried and vented to my sister and my friend, and cried and prayed and read my bible and prayed some more. I prayed that God would do something. I begged him to do something, because I felt like I couldn't do this anymore. Yet there's nothing I can do to change it. It wasn't this beautiful spiritual moment with flowery words. It was me bearing the ugly parts of my heart to God.
Then Thursday I got an update from Sue (my caseworker). They spoke with the Orphanage director and he said he was working on the paperwork and thought he would have it done by today. PRAISE THE LORD!!!! So our paperwork should be turned into court next week. So hopefully we'll find out what our court date is either the 15th or at latest, the 22nd. Things are moving.
I'm so encouraged for so many reasons. Not only because this puts us SO much closer to getting our baby. But because I poured my heart out to God. And He listened. And He answered. We don't always get the answers we want when we ask the Lord, because we don't always see the magnitude of what He is doing. But He's still faithful, He still answers prayers, and He still moves the mountains. Praise the LORD!
6 years ago


2 comments:
:)
Yes....I've had a few weeks like that too. ;)
Post a Comment