Thursday, April 16, 2009

Forever waiting

So, we had heard our paperwork would be done. It's not. We're still waiting. I don't know when it's going to be done. So honestly, at this point when I hear updates, I'm not really getting my hopes up. We'll get a date when we get a date. I'm not going to keep expecting it to be soon just to hear, we're still waiting. We're both pretty frustrated and discouraged. So, I don't really plan to update my blog again until I actually have a date. Thank you for your prayers.

4 comments:

Janell said...

I'm sorry Katy. I can hear your frustration and I've been there. It's so hard but God is comforting and caring for your baby while you can't. He IS at work!

Cindy said...

That stinks :(
I hope you get a date very soon!

Lisa said...

I know how you feel! Hang in there Katy. Will pray for you and that sweet baby girl. It will happen

Stephanie said...

Hey there,
I'm so happy I just found your blog! My husband and I are also adopting from Ethiopia with CWA. Who knew there was such a long wait between referral and court date?! Praying for you to hold on a little longer...