Tuesday, December 2, 2008

#10

I called today and we are officially number 10 on the waitlist. That means the next time we move, we'll be in the single digits!!! #10... doesn't that just sound so close! And she said that it seems to be moving a little faster lately. Praise the LORD! So Sam did the math and averaged it out, if we stay moving at the same pace we'd get our refferral on March 5th. Which is exactly the projected "due date" we gave ourselves in the beginning. Exactly 6 months from when our dossier was received in Ethiopia.
And if I haven't said enough, I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY BABY!!!!

1 comments:

nanny said...

Hi I work with Dolly and hear about your progress. I have just adopted my second child domestically and know how that "wait" feels. It is frustrating and oh so exciting at the same time. But the wait makes their arrival that much more amazing. Hang in there the light is visable.

Take care Michelle Andersen