Thank you to everyone who joined us at Chevy's tonight! We feel so extremely blessed! We have the most amazing friends and family! Hebrews 10:24 says "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds." That is what you guys have done for us. Every encouraging note, every dollar donated, every prayer! It encourages us deeply and reminds us that God is working. God has called us as believers to care for orphans and widows. And each of you is answering that call as you help us answer our call to adopt. Thank you for blessing us!
6 years ago


2 comments:
Hey you guys....Jodi and Grant here...also from the Sacramento area. You emailed us through the adoption blog. We're excited that you live in the same area as we do....our kids to be (kstb) will be similar ages. We are in the homestudy phase. I've been a bit discouraged this week too. I'm glad that God has brought comfort to your hearts too.
I'm linked up with you two. Praying for you!
Post a Comment