Saturday, August 23, 2008

God is so good!

I decided to come back and edit this post and organize my thoughts a little more. Can I just tell you all that I serve and amazing God! I feel like He has just unleashed His blessing on me. Today I just feel so in awe of God and so tremendously loved by Him! I keep thinking of several passages of scripture that demonstrate God's glory. Like in Malachi when he says that He is a mighty king and his name will be praised among the nations. My God IS a sovereign and mighty God...and He loves me. Why does He love me? I don't deserve it but He loves me anyways! He is so gracious and merciful. I'm also thinking about the book of Joshua when my God made the sun stand still in the sky in response to Joshua's prayers. My God is powerful and just and yet still He knows my name! In Isaiah he prolonged the life of King Hezekiah because he cried out to Him. He hears my prayers. He is faithful, He is just and He is true. My God is awesome and He loves me.

0 comments: