Our garage sale this weekend was very successful. We made more than twice what I expected! Praise the LORD! I know it was God pouring His blessing on us that made it so successful. A lot of people were praying about it and he answered our prayers, and blessed us beyond our expectations. I want to thank everyone who helped or donated or prayed for us. I can't tell you how much it means to us to have people come alongside of us and support us.
Well we are getting closer and closer. We heard from CWA and they said our dossier is complete and accurate. So as soon as we get the 2 papers from them we can send it to Washington DC. I'm not sure how long the turn around time is in Washington but we'll keep you posted each step of the way!
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves."
Ephesians 1:3-6
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment