Today I was talking on the phone when I pulled into my drive way. I looked at the house and yelled "There's an envelope on my porch!" I ran up and it was indeed the last two forms I needed in order to mail in my official dossier. So I went to the bank and got the money orders I needed. Figured out how to go about mailing all the stuff and got everything ready. Then Sam and I went to the FedEx place and officially mailed our dossier! It wont go out until tomorrow morning but it's out of our hands. Which means its in the hands of some minimum wage fedex/kinko's employee at the moment...that's a little scary! Here's the picture I made the fedex guy take of us holding our dossier getting ready to mail it. (yes he did look at us like we were crazy, as did Sam when I told him what the camera was for)
6 years ago



2 comments:
you guys are so cute! I'm s happy for you!
That is such a great feeling. How wonderful that you are a step closer. I am praying that is s translated very quickly.
http://www.riggsfamilyblog.com/
Post a Comment