A few things have happened since I last updated you all on the adoption process.
We have started our Home Study. We had our first interview with the social worker last night. Everything went great. We'll have another interview March 11th. It will take a couple of weeks to finish the home study and then we will be awaiting the approval from Immigration Services before we can move to the next step.
God is so good. He has been faithfully providing for us to take each step.
Lately I have been so excited about the adoption I can hardly stand it. I think about it constantly. I pray for her everyday. I pray that she would be warm and safe and that God would provide nourishment for her body, even if that means supernaturally. It's so strange that for all I know today could be her birthday and I don't know it. I cannot wait to hold that baby in my arms, look in her eyes and tell her I love her.
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment