Nothing too much has happened since the last time I wrote. We are still waiting for our homestudy to be written. Hopefully next week. But we did pass a milestone in our craigslist sales.
I was looking at the fees we have coming up and I started to feel a little overwhelmed today. The next set of fees due before we send our paperwork to Ethiopia are more than I can imagine being able to raise. I looked at the number and prayed, "God, where am I going to get this from?" I did quickly remember that he has provided so much already. But sometimes it’s still overwhelming. I just want to have her now!
I am just so in awe of the way God has opened my heart. Before I started the adoption process I was so fearful. I had a thousand what if’s. But now my fears are no more than any new mom. What if I’m not a good mom? What if I can’t handle the lack of sleep? But I really dont focus on those questions because all I can focus on is getting my baby girl. It’s strange to me how I can long for someone I have never met. I can’t even explain the way my heart aches for her. Right now all I can do is pray for her when I feel that ache inside.
6 years ago


1 comments:
Sounds like you are going through exactly what we did too! Thanks for the blog comment - you can email us at calebandbecca@cox.net and we can get you more info on the Mission Threads fundraiser - works great!!!
Post a Comment