Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I had a wonderful first Easter with Violet. When we were in the adoption process I would often imagine the holidays I would spend with her. And it was everything I had hoped for! It is so much fun watching her experience new things and watching our family dote on her. She is the first grandchild on the Cantrell side, so she is always the center of attention. She liked her Easter basket and enjoyed hunting for eggs with her cousins on my side of the family. And of course she looked ridiculously adorable in her Easter dress. Every day with Violet is a dream come true.
I felt so over joyed today. As I sat through church and was reminded of the hope and life we have because of Jesus resurrection, my heart was filled with gratitude. How amazing the God would love us so much. That he finds pleasure in us. I love my daughter SO much. And God loves me more. He sacrificed his son for me. What an amazing love! Praise the LORD that he was willing to pay such a high price to adopt ME as his child.
This Friday is Tytus's second court date. I know that God will bring Him home, at just the right time. And just as in Violet's case, he will be worth the wait!

0 comments: