The courts are open again! I found out last wednesday the 7th, that our paperwork was signed by the official and should be ready to be turned in when the courts opened. Well courts opened today but I wont get an update until wednesday. I've been awake for 2 1/2 hours and the anticipation is already killing me! I'm so happy that we've finally had progress on the adoption, but will feel more relief when I know the papers are actually at the court.
So the process from here: If our papers were turned in for Violet we will get our court date appointment sometime in the next few weeks. The date will probably be for several weeks away. Then when the court hears our case IF they approve us the first time then we would travel 6-8 weeks later. So the earliest we would travel would probably be in December.
As for Tytus, I dont have an update on the status of his paperwork.
Thank you for your continued prayers!
6 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment