The most recent update is that the Ministry Of Womens Affairs (MOWA) has closed for two weeks. That means people who had court dates in the next two weeks will be postponed. Which means the likelihood of anyone not already in process, getting a court date, is pretty much zero.
In our case. The official is finally ready to sign the document we need and now the birth mother is missing. She has to be there when they sign the document. So we're waiting for the same document, for a different reason now. So pray they find the birth mom. I am hoping that our case will at least be ready for court by the time they re-open.
I expected to fall apart once I knew that we definitely wouldn't be getting in before the court closed. But God is moving. He knows exactly when Violet is going to come home and He is the one leading us on this journey. I will keep my eyes fixed on Him.
6 years ago


1 comments:
I am so so sorry. I really hope that everything is in order when the courts reopen!
Post a Comment