Friday, February 13, 2009

We're #1 We're #1

Oh my goodness we're NUMBER ONE!!!! The next time they get a baby girl it will be ours!!! I'm actually going to get to see a picture of my baby! I'm so happy. I'm so so happy! I keep walking around her room and touching her blanket and her doll and her crib. And then jumping up and down and doing the happy dance. :)

4 comments:

Jodi Queenan Artist copyright 2011 said...

We're sooooo excited for you guys!!!!! Keep posting!!!

Cindy said...

So so exciting! I hope you get to see her sweet face very soon!!

5SMiTHS said...

om goodness! You almost made me cry!! Babies make me all weepy and knowing your story makes this the best! I can't wait for a post with a picture of your lil girl!!! yay!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katy! We're adopting from Ethiopia with CWA as well. Congratulations on your referral! We have been #1 on the boy list for a little over a month now & when I saw your blog it gave me some relief - I'm not the only one who jumps every time my phone rings!!!! Hopefully we will hear something soon! Good luck on your court date & God bless!!!
http://foleyfamilyadoptionjourney.blogspot.com