Sunday, February 22, 2009

We got the call!!!!!

We got our referral!!! Monday February 16th we got to see our baby girls face for the first time. She is unbelievably beautiful. I still can't get over how perfect she is! I love her so much. Right now she's about four months old. I can't wait to show you all her picture. Unfortunately we are not allowed to post her picture until after we pass court. And I don't know how I am ever going to make it the next few months. I want to go get her right now! Oh and did I mention that she's GORGEOUS! God is SO GOOD!

8 comments:

Jodi Queenan Artist copyright 2011 said...

We are very excited for you!!!

Cindy said...

That is absolutely wonderful!! Congrats on your daughter. I hope the rest of your wait is short.

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
5SMiTHS said...

That is so amazing! I can't wait to see the picture

Jessica said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!!

Roni Ron Tron said...

i cant believe im so far away! i can not wait to see her beautiful picture. im so excited to come visit you guys when you bring her home!!! :) YEY!!!!

Roni Ron Tron said...

oh my goodness! so i was just reading other ppls blogs and i was reading the team reno one and their son is sooo cute!! i cant even imagine how beautiful your baby girl is!!! im soooo excited! :D

Janell said...

Congrats on your referral! I saw your profile on the webboard and checked you out. :) We are also w/ CWA and received our referral of a 3 mo. old little girl on 2-10 At this point we're waiting on our paperwork to be delivered to Addis so we can get a court date. Where are you at right now? I'm interested in your t-shirts. Are you selling them? I tried clicking on the picture and nothing happened. How much are they and how do they fit? thanks!