Today I got an email from my case worker that said lately families are waiting about 6 months for a referal for a baby girl. So based on that information, it's looking like it may be next spring before we bring home our baby. It's really hard for me to accept that the wait is going to be that long. I was SO hoping to have her by Christmas. I am really trying to stay positive though.
As for our journey. We are about half way to being able to send our dossier! Yay! And we have delivered tons of shirts. For those of you who have requested one and haven't received it, I apologize. We had a mix up with the printing. So they'll be here soon. That's it for now. I'll write again soon. My brain is really scattered today, so next time I'll share more of what God's teaching me and such.
6 years ago


4 comments:
hang in there girl!!
just checkin' in...
i love you so much!
i can't wait to meet violet grace!
ps - btw, everytime i hear cinderella on your page, it makes me want to cry... in a good way!
i love you!!! :) :) :)
Katy,
You did a great job on your t-shirt! I have a design in mind to do a fundraiser for travel expenses for our ET adoption, but I haven't contacted the local print shop yet. I can tell you from experience that God is faithful and what He calls you to, He also will equip you for.
His timing isn't always our own, but the journey will open your eyes to so much!
Blessings,
Holly from the yahoo fundraiser group
www.purposedrivenfamily.blogspot.com
Katy,
Sorry, I lied. I saw your blog link from CAFE kids, not the fundraiser group! Sorry!
Holly
Post a Comment