Sunday, April 13, 2008

Paperwork etc.

Have I told you all lately that I can't wait to get my baby! I wish I could be one of those people that can patiently and peacefully wait for something. Not me, I obsess about it and torture myself with anticipation. Right now I can release my obsessive anticipation by working on documents that we need and trying to think of new ideas. But once we turn in our dossier and we just have to sit around and wait for the referal of our baby. I might completely lose my mind.
Anyhow, last week I got a lot accomplished on my dossier. I only have a couple of documents left to gather. Then we have to get it all notarized. Still no progress on our homestudy. Still waiting for the approval of CWA before it can be sent to the state.
We are going to be doing something new. We stole this idea from someone else :-) We're going to be making Tshirts. We have a design and Aly is turning it into a graphic for us. I'm really excited about this idea. So, when we get the graphic and more of the details I'll post all the info on a blog. Hopefully it will be sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Well, I think that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: